Saturday 7 January 2012

Review and Swatches: Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner

Three custom shades provide a glamorous look to define and enhance your eye color. Unique gel c cream formula glindes-on effortlessly and smoothly while providing the definition of a liquid eyeliner..

A week or so ago Priceline were having a sale on all Physician's Formula products - 50% off to be exact. I heard this was because they're redoing the look of all the product, and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to snatch up one of the gel eyeliners stacks everyone in the beauty community raves about.


I was lucky that my local Priceline had one in stock, and despite the fact it was designed to enhance 'blue' eyes, I snatched it up at an amazing price of $12.50, down from about $25. After my first use, I scrambled to at least 5 more Priceline's trying to find any more variations of these to no avail.

This stackable eyeliner trio, that can be disconnected to have a single pot or all together, comes with a small eyeliner brush and eyeliners to provide 3 Custom looks:
  • A 'Natural' deep dark blue
  • A 'Playful' brown
  • A 'Dramatic' black that contains a small amount of blue glitter

From left to right: Black, Brown, Blue

I have never used a gel eyeliner before, and let me tell you (to all of you out there who are too scared to attempt using it) it is so much easier to use then liquid eyeliner! These eyeliners do not disappoint! They are extremely creamy and pigmented, and glide on super easily. The staying power of these eyeliners are also extremely satisfying! They last for hours, even on the waterline, which for me, is the mark of an amazing product.

The packaging comes with a recommendation of how to wear these shades for different, dramatic looks.

I wore these eyeliners for a bit of a darker eye look, with the black on the upper lash line, and the blue on the lower lash and waterline. It was a bit different for what I would usually wear, day or night, but it was a bit of fun!

I would highly recommend these eyeliners to anyone, particularly beginners. They are amazing quality and so easy to use, I think these in any shade or 'eye enhancing' set would be a compliment to any collection! Snap them up when you can!

Beginners, do not fear of gel eyeliner! I have learnt how much easier it is to use compared to liquid eyeliner!
Love Gianna
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment